To make your shopping trip to the market as efficient as possible here are a few helpful tips:
1) Stay home if you are feeling sick or have been in contact with someone who is self isolating.
2) Be prepared to line up to enter as we limit the number of shoppers in the market to allow adequate physical distancing.
3) No pets are allowed at the market so please leave them at home or in the car in the shade.
4) Please only have 1 or 2 family member shop at the market if possible.
5) Free Masks available at Info Booth. Wear a mask if you feel you can not properly physically distance.
6) A hand wash station is provided at the entrance/exit for you to wash your hands.
7) Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the market please sanitize frequently.
8 Maintain physical distancing at ALL times. No Gatherings.
9) Know what you want to purchase before you are at the front of the line.
10) Shop with your eyes...do not touch any items....have the vendor pass you your purchases.
11) Use Debit/Credit payment OR exact change when possible.
12) Take your purchases home to enjoy....Do not eat at the market.
Virus Update info: https://bcfarmersmarket.org/bcafm-update-on-covid-19/